Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cards


Pictured is a card for a Monochromatic Challenge from a blog that I read.

I have lost count of how many blogs I follow on Google Reader. Many of the blogs that I follow are stamping and scrapbooking related and provide good inspiration on how to use the items I buy through Stamp Club. I will also add some more cards to my slide show on the right. It is safe to assume that the more intricate cards pictured are made at Stamp Club.

For this card I used items from Stampin' Up!. The greens used in the card are Old Olive and Certainly Celery. The card base is Very Vanilla card stock sponged in Old Olive ink. The Designers Series Paper is from the Sweet Pea paper pack in Old Olive. The button is Old Olive and the satin ribbon is Certainly Celery. The greeting is from the Sincere Salutations stamp set and is stamped in Versa Mark ink on Old Olive card stock. I then embossed the image with with clear embossing powder, one of my new favorites.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Very pretty!

You did an awesome job using monochromatic colors.

Thanks so much for playing in my challenge. :)